Depending on where you are located in Canada, your home’s drinking water is typically sourced from a ground water source and treated locally on site, or from a lake or fresh water source and treated at your municipal water treatment facility before being sent to your home.
Municipal water treatment facilities across the country have different water treatment procedures, depending mainly on what is in the water source before being treated and sent to your home.
Typical city water treatment facilities use some or all of the following chemicals to treat and kill bacteria in your home’s water supply before being sent to your home:
- caustic sodas
- chlorine from sodium hypochlorite – bleach source
The Chanson C3 Filtration Water System For Non-Fluoride Water Sources is a three canister home drinking water filtration system designed for use with water that has not been treated with fluoride and chloramines with the following two purposes:
- Remove undesirable contaminants such as chlorine, lead, arsenic, sulfur, nitrates, and pesticides, from your drinking water source; and
- Allow healthy minerals already existing in your drinking water source, for examples calcium and potassium, and that are essential to your body, to pass through the filtration system
The Chanson C3 Filtration Water System For Non-Fluoride Water Sources has the following three Stages for removing chemical contaminants from your water source:
- Stage 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Filter
– for removing contaminants less than 5 microns in diameter
- Stage 2 – KDF-55 / GAC Filter
– KDF-55 Component – for removing heavy metals such as iron and lead, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, organic and inorganic pollutants, bacteria, pesticides, nitrates, algae and more;
– GAC Granulated Activated Carbon Component – for removing chlorine and other chemical contaminants
- Stage 3 – Carbon Block Filter
– for removing Chlorine, bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, nitrates, and other Volatile Organic Compounds – VOCS
You can install the Chanson C3 Filtration Water System For Non-Fluoride Water Sources in your kitchen, bathrooms, or wherever you want clean tasting and non-chlorine bleach smelling drinking water.