Depending on where you are located in Canada, your home’s drinking water is typically sourced from a ground water source and treated locally on site, or from a lake or fresh water source and treated at your municipal water treatment facility before being sent to your home.
Municipal water treatment facilities across the country have different water treatment procedures, depending mainly on what is in the water source before being treated and sent to your home.
Typical city water treatment facilities use some or all of the following chemicals to treat and kill bacteria in your home’s water supply before being sent to your home:
- caustic sodas
- chlorine from sodium hypochlorite – bleach source
The Chanson C3 Filtration Water System for Chlorine or Chloramine and Fluoride Treated Water Sources is a combination of our Chanson C3 Filtration Water System for Chlorine Treated Water Sources system with the Chanson Omnipure Fluoride Reduction Filter K2566BB.
Combined, this home drinking water filtration system is designed for use with water that has been treated with fluoride and chloramines with the following two purposes:
- Reduce undesirable contaminants such as fluoride, chlorine, chloramines, lead, arsenic, sulfur, nitrates, and pesticides, from your drinking water source; and
- Allow healthy minerals already existing in your drinking water source, for examples calcium and potassium, and that are essential to your body, to pass through the filtration system
The Chanson C3 Filtration Water System For Fluoride Water Sources System has the following four Stages for reducing chemical contaminants from your water source:
- Fluoride Pre-filter – Chanson Omnipure Fluoride Reduction Filter K2566BB
– can be strapped to top of Chanson C3 Unit or wall and is connected to the Chanson C3 Unit inlet using either 3/8″ or 1/4″ poly tubing
- C3 Stage 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Filter (prepackaged)
– for removing sediment
- C3 Stage 2 – KDF-55/GAC – Granulated Activated Carbon Filter (upgraded filter)
– for reducing heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemicals, and removing inorganic contaminants less than 5 microns in diameter
- C3 Stage 3 – Carbon Block Filter
– for further reducing chlorine, bacteria, sulfides, pesticides, nitrates, and other Volatile Organic Compounds – VOC’s
You can install the Chanson C3 Filtration Water System For Fluoride Water Sources in your kitchen, bathrooms, or wherever you want clean tasting and non-chlorine bleach smelling drinking water.